Welcome to Our Wholesale Store!
Nascent Naturals has relocated to Midland, Ontario. Please note our new address on our contact page. Thanks for your continued business and support!
We have integrated this store as part of the existing online store to accommodate our customers with stores, online resellers and manufacturers. It also lists quantities and sizes not available in our main store. This makes ordering much easier and allows us to update pricing and stock availability. To qualify as a wholesale buyer:
1. Customers must have a registered business, physical store location or online store involved in reselling products or manufacturing goods. Some exceptions will also be made for businesses which purchase large quanities of specific items. These may include organic farms, health centres and spas as examples.
2. Customers must have regular business hours or have made arrangements to receive shipments from our dedicated courier service. This is the only way orders will be shipped.
3. We will only ship orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays so plan ahead as there may be delays. Cutoff time for Tuesday shipping date will be Monday at 12 pm, EST (eastern standard time) and Wednesday at 12 pm for Thursday shipping date. Some exceptions may apply.
4. There is a minimum order of $ 200.00 before shipping charges and Taxes. Shipping charges are not calculated at time of order. Customers will be notified of shipping charges once order is processed.
5. Orders must be paid before leaving our facility. Payment options will include Visa, MC, paypal, E-transfer, bank transfers or cash.
How It Works
2. Once this is complete, contact us about becoming a wholesaler by sending an email to email@example.com Please include your business particulars including full address and contact info, website, email address, registered business number and other details of business activity so we may review your business potential for wholesale. Please understand that this protects our other wholesalers and retailers.
3. If wholesale status is granted, we will change your account accordingly. You may now shop online as before, but the wholsale price will be shown in red. The “add to cart button” will show the retail price for reference only. Don’t worry, you will only be charged the wholesale price.
4. Make sure to refresh your page or log out and back in so the wholesale prices show up.
5. Please note: You must log in to the store to view wholesale prices. If you put items into a cart before logging in, the price will not change once you have signed in. You will have to delete those items and start over
6. Please note that you will NOT be able to redeem any coupons or special offers posted in the main store.
7. Since the minimum order is $ 200 (before tax and shipping) orders less that this amount will not be completed. A message will appear to notify you.
8. Upon check-out, if picking up from our location, or arranging your own courier service, please click “pick up” option. Otherwise complete the order. We will add shipping charges to each order and notify the customer of the amount.
9. Customers will be billed for shipping in addition to order and receive an adjusted invoice.
For any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-487-6868