Lavender and Black Spruce Hand Sanitizer Gel made with plant-based ingredients. Used for personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria. Contains no parabens or synthetic fragrance and does not dry out your skin! Scent free once dry.
Notice: The style of bottle you receive may not match the one shown in the product photo. It is currently difficult to find packaging, so we have to use what is available.
For children (age 2-11), adolescents (age 12 - 17) and adults (age 18+): Supervise children when they use this product. For occasional and personal domestic use. Apply a nickel sized amount of product in palms of hands. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
Medicinal Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol(Ethanol) 70% w/w | Purpose: Antibacterial
Non-medicinal Ingredients: RO Water, glycerine, Aloe extract, Lavender, Black Spruce essential oils, Carbomer, Denatonium benzoate, t-Butyl alcohol
Health Canada NPN: 80099032
Recommended use or purpose
- Antibacterial (skin) cleanser.
- Effective in destroying (harmful) bacteria to provide antiseptic cleansing.
- For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Kills harmful bacteria/germs.
Cautions and warnings
- Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
- Stop use and ask/ consult a doctor/ physician/ health care practitioner/ health care provider/ health care professional if irritation develops.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Contraindications: Do not use on children/infants less than 2 years of age (unless directed by a doctor/ physician/ health care practitioner/ health care provider/ health care professional).
Recommended storage conditions: Store in cool, dry area away from open flame.