Ear cones are used to relieve ailments such as:
- Sinus pressure & pain
- Earaches & headaches
- Swimmers ear
They also remove excess earwax buildup, reduce stress and tension and improve hearing.
To use ear cones, the steps are simple:
- Position the person on their side
- Gently place the narrow end of the cone into the ear.
- Position the candle cone snugly in the ear holding it in an upright position
- Light the cotton wick end of the cone and the candle will burn slowly
- Continue to burn and trim the candle until the cone reaches about 2 1/2 inches from the ear.
- Extinguish the cone and remove from ear.
Our ear cones are from Dickey Bee Honey Inc. and they are made from 100% pure beeswax and unbleached cotton.